1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This website uses its own and third party "cookies" to offer you a better service. When browsing our online store the user accepts the use we make of "cookies", being able to prevent the navigation of "cookies" and the elmination of them through the options of your web browser.
If you block the use of "cookies" in your browser it is possible that some functions and services of the online store are not available or work incorrectly.
2. WHAT ARE "COOKIES"?
"Cookies" are small text files generated by websites and stored in the user's web browser of any device (PC, laptop, mobile phone, etc.).
These files contain information that allows our online store to remember information about your visit, allow you to identify yourself as a specific user and allow you to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as specific pages that you visit
3. TYPES OF "COOKIES"
There are different types of cookies depending on their duration, purpose and manager. We show you below the different type:
TYPES OF "COOKIES" ACCORDING TO THEIR DURATION:
- Session Cookies. The session "cookies" are designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. They are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. Nothing remains in the user's computer beyond the time spent on the site.
- Persistent Cookies.Persistent "cookies" keep the data stored in the user's browser and can be accessed and processed for a period of time established by the website, which can vary from a few minutes to several years
TYPES OF "COOKIES" ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies. Technical Cookies They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing the web parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order among others.
- Personalization Cookies.They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's browser, such as the language or type of browser type through which the user accesses the service.
- Analysis Cookies. They allow the website to track and analyze the activity of the users of the web pages to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of "cookies" are used, for example, in the measurement of the activity of the websites or in the preparation of profiles.
- Advertising Cookies. They allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen
- Cookies of Behavioral Advertising.They allow to store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
TYPES OF "COOKIES" ACCORDING TO YOUR MANAGER:
- Own Cookies. The "cookies" themselves are sent to the user's terminal equipment (PC, laptop, tablet, etc.) from a computer or domain managed by the website editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided..
- Third Party Cookies. The "cookies" of third parties are sent to the terminal equipment of the user (PC, laptop, tablet, etc.) from a computer or domain managed by another entity other than the website editor itself that deals with the data obtained through cookies . They are also "cookies" of third parties installed by the website editor but managed by a third party.
4. "COOKIES" USED IN ENERGÍA ZE
- Session Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
- Technical Cookies
- Personalization Cookie
- Own Cookies
5. ADMINISTRATION OF "COOKIES" IN THE BROWSER
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the "cookies" installed in their browser. The steps to do it are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can also see the "cookies" that are on your computer through your browser. As mentioned above, "cookies" are small text files, so you can open them and read the content of them, although you will not find any sense in the information stored since it is almost always encrypted